Tuesday 28 May 2013

Hotel review: Le Quadri Hotel, Cheras

Posted by Unknown Posted on 03:16 with No comments
This hotel is a part of the University College Sedaya International (UCSI) hostel and it is under the university management. I think it caters to parents of graduates as well as to business travelers.


Location:
To travel to the city, you will need to spend about MYR15. Not near the city center. It is located at the suburban area of Kuala Lumpur. I thought that it was a good hotel for business traveling given that you have someone in Kuala Lumpur to chauffeur you around.

Customer service:
There was only one person on duty upon my arrival as well as upon my departure but I thought it was an okay reception. Nothing to complain about.

Price:
It is considerably cheap;it costs about MYR 135. 

Hygiene:
It was a very clean room. I booked the standard single room and I thought that its cleanliness is commendable. They provided a new box of tissue paper. They bed sheets were clean and comfortable. The room's cleanliness was not compromised despite its very reasonable room price.

Room size:
It contained two single beds and the room size was just nice. The bathroom size, though, was rather small; not much space in the bathroom.

There is only one little complaint: the smell of the room. I thought that they gave me a room with slightly moulded bathroom and hence the smell.




Clean bed with moderately sized pillows

A huge mirror with good lighting

Many plug points and a good tv panel.

Clean and neat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes