Monday 29 April 2013

Eating in KL: What to Eat in KL? Sushi Zanmai at Bukit Bintang!

Posted by Unknown Posted on 12:16 with No comments
I have had a lot of sushi in several Japanese eateries, both high-end restaurants and the popular restaurants people often go to.

So where to have sushi in Kuala Lumpur? It'd be a silly idea if you'd consider having sushi in Kuala Lumpur if you are visiting this place and not having the local delicacies. But since you're in Southeast Asia, why not? It is part of the Asian culture after all, isn't it?

One of the popular Japanese sushi restaurant the locals go to aside from Sushi King, Sakae Sushi and Sushi Tei, Zanmai Sushi is rather well-known too. The first Zanmai Sushi I went to was The Garden's Zanmai Sushi outlet. When I was first introduced to Sushi Zanmai, I didn't like the idea of having to queue up for food! But I got used to it after numerous visits to the Garden's outlet.

This time, I took photos of my lunch at the Zanmai Sushi outlet at Bukit Bintang. I have just started blogging to document my traveling just so I could reminisce when I want to. I previously didn't like the idea of taking photos of my lunch or dinner and that's why I do not have much documentation of my previous eatery visits. I just got a new phone and I got very excited to document my traveling.

At the outlet, you don't have to queue up! GREAT! The service was always swift and professional. The staff would quickly show you your seat and start taking down your order. Food served with great cleanliness ( something I am always concerned about) and that pleases me to say the least.

I often order the chawan mushi which is the steamed egg in a cup. Zanmai Sushi's chawan mushi often comes with a prawn and some mushrooms in it.

Other than that, I love their Salmon Sashimi and I dare say it's really good!

Every month or so they have weekly promotional items which were fixed ahead. They would let you know what promotional items to anticipate the following weeks and I would always order one of those just so I could try something they are trying to push forward.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes