Monday 29 April 2013

Shopping in KLIA

Posted by Unknown Posted on 12:04 with No comments
I landed at the KLIA airport and was warmly greeted by this lengthy banner! You wouldn't be able to  imagine my contained excitement to check out the 'more than 350 shopping and dining outlets' as soon as I saw this banner.




Two minutes of walking and I saw all these designer stores with sales assistants standing outside. Funny how the KLIA Airport was rather empty. It wasn't as merry as the Changi Airport. I landed at about 6pm and I suppose I loved the tranquility and not having to jostle with fellow shoppers. All attention on you and you will find yourself slowly pacing from one store to another store although I find it quite intimidating for the sales assistants to be judging you from top to bottom.


Note that there is a Lonely Planet Cafe in KLIA! Aside from the very obvious Starbucks Coffee sign at the back, there are a few more coffee shops around.


Just like the Changi Airport, I bumped into several stores depicting the signboard 'perfumes & cosmetics'. For some reason, I do feel that it'd be a good idea to shop around since you have all the attentive sales assistants to you. The cosmetics shopping of the more notable brands like MAC or Bobbi Brown aren't any cheaper than that of in the city, just so you know.





The Aigner store at the KLIA Airport is definitely something worth mentioning. I have rarely seen an Aigner store in the Kuala Lumpur center. Sale banners greeted me as I strutted in and the sales assistants were very friendly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes