Monday 15 April 2013

Shopping for Cosmetics and Fragrances in Changi Airport ( MAC, BobbiBrown, Estée Lauder etc)

Posted by Unknown Posted on 05:08 with No comments
Indeed a shopping paradise! The Changi Airport claims that they offer really low, competitive prices with discounts up to 40%! Whoa! I spent a lot of time lingering around to compare their prices to the local stores and oversea stores I often visited and indeed the prices here are cheaper, in general. And this is one of the major reasons why they deserve being awarded as the World's Best Airport 2013!




Take Bobbi Brown, for an example. The usual foundation that I buy is cheaper by about 4 dollars here. No big deal but imagine having a shopping spree here, purchasing up to 10 items, how much would you have saved? I noticed a lot of miniature perfume sets which were very tempting and the packaging is often different from counters in the shopping malls like Tangs Plaza or ION Orchard in Orchard road.



I went to Isetan and Parkson in KLCC, in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia and due to impulsive buying and the stereotype that things are presumably cheaper in Kuala Lumpur, I bought several pieces of mascaras. I bought a few units of Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara and Sumptuous Mascara in Isetan because they had some promotional voucher give-aways, only to realise that it's cheaper to get them here! How upsetting! It costs about 36SGD or 37SGD for one piece of mascara in Kuala Lumpur and the exact one only costs SGD31.70 in Changi! I have made a loss of SGD40 to be exact. I could have have a free mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes