Wednesday 24 April 2013

Flight Review 4: Flying from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore with Jetstar (KUL-SIN)

Posted by Unknown Posted on 07:45 with No comments
I am very impressed with Jetstar this time! From my previous posts, you would have guessed that I am very critical and it's not easy to get a positive rating from me. I flew from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore with other airlines as well: Tiger Airways and Air Asia.

Check-in Staff Hospitality:

Not bad at all but their check-in counter in KLIA is located at the very end. You may web check-in but you would still have to collect your boarding pass there.

Cabin interior:

This trip has changed my my impression of Jetstar. My previous trip from Singapore to KL was not a very pleasant one - with rather worn-out seats etc. This time, I was flying with a new Airbus and it was quite good.

Flight attendants:

They offered good hospitality and were humble all along. Of the several Southeast Asian airlines I flew with, Jetstar's staff were most helpful.

Very minimal effort is put into how they they offered good hospitality and were humble all along. Of the several Southeast Asian airlines I flew with, Jetstar's staff were most helpful.should present themselves or maybe it was indeed how they are supposed to present themselves? Budget Airline flight attendants? Other budget airlines seem to invest more into this. And their uniforms are very boring. Hope they would improve on this and they'd be an overall really good airline to travel with. Air Asia flight attendants have better uniforms and look more aesthetically pleasing.

Timing:

We departed 10 minutes late due to congestion (sic) but we managed to arrive 5 minutes earlier than scheduled arrival! This is making me favoring Jetstar over other budget airlines already! They are reliable and on-time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes