Sunday 14 April 2013

Lion Air Crash in Bali

Posted by Unknown Posted on 20:39 with No comments
This morning I woke up to a plane crash news which took place in Bali. According to today's The Straits Times news article written by Karamjit Kaur, the plane crash crashed into the sea just off the well-known Bali island.

To be frank, I am a bit worried of taking any other airlines other than the ones which I have always taken, Air Asia and Tiger Airways. This piece of news caught my attention particularly because I fly often and that I was planning to fly to Bali. Lion Air had a promotion a few months back and I was indeed very tempted to fly with Lion Air.

News have surfaced that the jet probably crashed before reaching the runway. And guess what? It was not a very old airplane either! It was a Boeing 717-800 airplane which was sent to Lion month just a ripe one month ago! Of course, it could be deciphered as a very exclusive case since how often does Lion Air crash into the sea? I am thankful that nobody was severely injured and no deaths have been reported. Nonetheless, it has considerably tarnished the Lion Air image, I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes